Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hi! My name is...

Hey hey I’m Tommy and I like Bluegrass but not Country, Rap but not Hip-Hop, and creamed corn but not corn on the cob.
I'm here for all the previews and reviews for some of the hottest concerts coming to the south. Some of the concerts will include Dave Matthews Band, Phish, Steep Canyon Rangers, Keller Williams, The Wailers, and possibly some more. Hopefully this blog will open your eyes to some new music you haven't heard yet, and/or get you into the concert scene. Concerts are quite possibly the most fun someone can have around here, so the more you go to the more fun you'll have. Because music is such an important aspect of everyday life, I will try to show people the music that moves me. I'll try to include a link to either my favorite song of the day, or just a song by the band I'm covering.


Song of the day - "Wilson" by Phish.  Video Quality isn't perfect, but it's a great song.
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment