
Crowds will be wrapped around the Variety Playhouse tonight at 6 o' clock. Umphrey's McGee is due to play a show tonight at 8:30. A fellow Deerfield Windsor student, Graham Davis, will be attending the show. "I'm kinda hoping for some of the older stuff. Really hopin for some extended jams on 'Nemo.' Regardless of what they play, i know it's gonna be great because they thrive in a live setting.
Umphrey's McGee will most likely play their new songs such as "Mantis", "Made to Measure",and "1348." Most concert goers are skeptical about whether or not the band will make some similar improvisational jams that the band is known for. "I know that 'Mantis' will be a great song for the guys to jam with, but I'm not sure if all the others have the same potential. I'm very anxious to see how it turns out."
Song of the day - "Mantis" by Umphrey's McGee
No comments:
Post a Comment